The official RSA Theory Test

Latest News

NDLS Online – Apply for your Learner Permit online


How to apply for your Learner Permit online

Already have your verified MyGovID?

No need to do anything – when you pass your Theory Test you will be able to apply online for your Learner Permit and benefit from a range of services available throughout your driver journey.

Already have a Public Service card?

You are almost there – you just need to set up your verified MyGovID.

Now is a good time to set this up so you can apply online without delay when you pass your Theory Test.

Don’t yet have a Public Services Card?

You will need a Public Services Card to get a verified MyGovID account. You can book a Public Service Card (PSC) appointment by contacting your local Intreo office.

Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 pandemic you cannot book a PSC appointment online.